The menu is all about the burgers, but there are a few other things to try on the menu. Some of my favorites:
- Santa Fe Chipotle Turkey Burger: Two turkey patties topped with pepper jack, coleslaw, tomato, guacamole, Santa Fe Chipotle sauce. It’s a turkey burger so your first guess would be that it’s light? Wrong! But still, every bite is delicious. Plan to take a little bit home, perhaps.
- Korean BBQ Burger: This enormous burger features Korean-style barbecued beef, an egg cooked sunny side up, then topped with kimchi, lettuce, pickled red onions, alfalfa sprouts, Korean BBQ sauce and crispy wontons. Sound overwhelming? It can be. The Korean barbecue ingredients can easily be overwhelming. But it’s good if you love Korean food.
- Smoked cheese & jalapeno dip: A well-rounded app, this one features smoked gouda, cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses all melted into one string, gooey masterpiece topped with jalapeños and served with tortilla chips. A good start, if you’ve got a huge appetite.
- Smok’n Hot Mac & Cheese: This one is also good to share. It features just a base of macaroni that has a thick crust of smoked bacon, jalapeños, pico de gallo and a Santa Fe Chipotle sauce to top it off. Not a lot of mac in the end, but it’s a casserole of wonderful things.
The menu is all pub grub served in huge portions. So plan to come hungry, because whatever you try is sure to break your diet. That said, the prices for the portions you get make sense. Everything comes extra large, so you’re guaranteed to have your fill.
This growing name has begun to find its way south and into more cities in the past few years, and when you pay a visit it’s going to be a shock to try at first. There are a lot of nicer-burger style places popping up these days, this one finds its space by going bigger. All told? Pretty good.
- Bring a group of people and plan to share a few things. Even with that you’ll find you want to take some food home. With this menu it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
- Go for the burgers first. If you want something lighter go for the turkey burgers or sandwiches. If you’re looking to eat light…maybe plan on a half-portion. It’s easy to go overboard.
- Most of the sandwiches have a beer pairing suggestion if you’re here for a drink too.