The menu is very customizable, which is keeping up with the modern casual concept. You get a chart to figure out what exactly you want to build, be it tacos, taco salads, and other things, as well as your choice of proteins, veggies, cheeses and sauces. Some of the best ideas. Some great combinations:
- Corn tortilla, pulled pork, salsa verde. This taco has a mild heat to it, and it’s a heavy and filling option. Still it’s a great basic taco that gives you a flavor for the freshness at the restaurant.
- White widow, spice marinated chicken, chipotle crema. This one is spicy over the top. The “white widow” features guac, sour cream, and flour tortilla.
- Queso dip: This chile con queso recipe has a warm heat to it, served up with a sweet corn and a medium-heat salsa to give a little bit of character. Don’t worry though, you won’t be able to put the stuff down. You’ll want to top everything with it.
- Margaritas: These are a strong! Highly recommend you get them by the pitcher to save a bit, but one way or another, they’re perfect for a bigger group, your choice of tequila tops it off nicely.
The bar has a very friendly vibe in spite of the unusual aesthetic, and it’s definitely appealing to a younger crowd in the evenings and on the weekends with its quality menu of beers and liquors. Lunch is a different story, with those great ingredients and reasonable prices, just about anyone will find something to enjoy, especially if you like the spicy things.
All in all, a really fun concept. Something you definitely will want to give a try. The prices are good, the atmosphere is alluring, and the food is really worth a try.
- The build-your-own-tacos menu makes this place very popular for lunch. Still that menu with its variety of menu items and accommodations for dietary restrictions makes it a place that is easy to bring a picky eater.
- The evenings make the place a little more active a night life spot, good to try for its great selection of tequila.
- If you love spicy food, this is the place to go.