- Lamb Burger: This rich burger is seasoned nicely with a strong flavor. What makes it great though is a Tzatziki cucumber goat cheese topping that adds a little saltiness to it, and then topped with pickled red onions, oregano and shredded romaine.
- Thai Peanut Bowl: This hot bowl is built with a rice base and a ton of peppers and stir fried veggies topped with a Thai-inspired peanut sauce and your choice of protein. I liked the spicy chicken for its kick. Not too hot but still great. Other options include tofu or a vegan substitute.
- Truffle Fries: These fries are close cut, then seasoned with white truffle oil, Parmesan cheese and rosemary to give them a strikingly savory aroma. Great starter or shareable.
The low-lot interior of this eatery is welcoming as a place where people gather, definitely more of a place where you have a group of friends. One area has a sports bar style feel, two sizeable patios are good for people to gather. The bar beer menu is really fantastic too; it features several dozen craft beers at a time, typically only one per brewery is represented, and typically with a wide variety of kinds of beer which lets you pair certain brews with certain dishes on the menu. The place is really cool for that.
All told, the restaurant is a really great experience, one definitely worth giving a try. It is something of a niche of a place but one that will impress no less.
- The restaurant has a huge menu of craft beers and plenty of spaces to try them. Definitely a place where you will find a lot of beers you can’t find elsewhere in town.
- Reservations highly recommended, especially on weekends. The spot gets crowded during big Cleveland activities.
- I highly recommend you bring friends with different dietary restrictions and preferences. There are vegetarian and vegan options, paleo and gluten free.