» About this site «
There are 311,694 independent restaurants in America.*
Another Food Critic is here to find which ones are the best.
This blog is an independent work run by an everyman seeking to bring you the most neutral, comprehensive work possible on restaurants throughout the Ohio region and beyond. I strive to get an accurate view of what to expect when you, the reader, go out to eat. I’m out to give suggestions, tips, and warnings to improve your own experience. Most importantly, I hope you get an idea of what places you’re missing out on near your home – and whet your appetite for an adventure of your own.
What I Review
- I will review any and every food place. I’m not a picky eater.
- While 75% of my reviews will be single restaurants, I also will review small chains and regional attractions. No major food chains.
- I try to order from the menu the restaurant specializes in, or try the signature dishes first.
- I usually just drink water with everything. Unless the eatery is known for making a special drink.
What I base my reviews on
- Healthy options
Through all reviews I stick strictly to the restaurant critic’s code of ethics, which includes the following:
- I pay for my own food.
- I do not inform restaurants of my visits in advance, and I conceal my identity to avoid special treatment.
- I receive no payment for my work.
- All work on this site is done completely by me, including all writing, photography, and site design. I request that you seek my permission before using anything on this site.